Budget Plus is the Astro Finance revolving credit offer. We will dissect the Budget Plus credit offer from Astro Finance and check how it is positioned compared to the competing products of other credit organizations.
Budget Plus Astro Finance: a revolving credit
Although revolving credit was enormously criticized following the abuses of the 2000s, it is generally the cheapest credit for amounts borrowed below 5000 USD. Indeed, the last important law on consumer credit, known as the Lagarde law, more strictly framed the distribution of small credit to limit abuses and made converge the limit of the rates to be applied between revolving credit and depreciable credit.
Revolving credits like Budget Plus from Astro Finance are small credits intended to be reusable cash reserves. To favor them over amortizable loans for small amounts, most organizations offer revolving credits at a lower rate than that of amortizable loans on small amounts (sometimes they do not even offer amortizable loans for lower amounts 3000 USD). This is why our credit comparator offers a ranking of the best revolving credit offers for amounts up to credit 4000 USD. Beyond that, conventional amortizable credit solutions are suggested.
Budget Plus: the details of the offer
The Budget Plus offer is extremely innovative, but not only. Budget Plus Astro Finance is:
- Cash flexibility, a sum of money available without justification for use
- An account without a card so as not to be “tempted” by too easy uses
- A credit of 500 USD to 5000 USD to use freely
- Adaptable monthly payments from $ 21 to $ 500 per month
By subscribing to Budget Plus, customers also have access to discount offers from more than 800 merchant sites through the Carré Privé program.
Example of using Budget Plus for 1000 $
We wanted to test the Budget Plus rapid revolving credit through 2 main use cases.
The first case is that of a small, very limited need that can happen very often: a difficult end of the month. Rather than calling on your bank overdraft, which generally costs a lot more than a small loan, we are going to simulate the use of Budget Plus for a credit need of 1000 USD:
- Small monthly payment: 42 USD / Duration: 30 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 250.71 USD
- Average monthly payment: 50 USD / Duration: 24 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 201.03 USD
- High monthly payment: 70 USD / Duration: 17 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 135.95 USD
Remember that revolving credit can be repaid early at any time and at no cost. It is also worth pointing out that if the credit is not used, it costs nothing.
Example of revolving credit $ 3,000 Astro Finance
Our second example is that of a greater need for money. Budget Plus allows you to cope with unforeseen events such as a car that breaks down and that requires a major repair or even the purchase of a used emergency car. So let’s simulate the use for a 3000 USD credit:
- Small monthly payment: 126 USD / Duration: 30 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 752.41 USD
- Average monthly payment: 150 USD / Duration: 24 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 603.35 USD
- High monthly payment: 190 USD / Duration: 17 months / Revisable APR rate: 20% / Cost of use: 456.58 USD
Here is the legal representative example of the use of Budget Plus Astro Finance: Example of current use, excluding optional insurance: for a use of 500.00 $ at slow speed (in one go and without subsequent use) equal to the total amount of the credit, you pay 29 monthly payments of $ 21.00 and a final adjusted payment of $ 16.24. Revisable APR: 20%. Revisable borrowing rate: 18.24%. Cost of credit: $ 125.24. Total amount due: $ 625.24. Maximum credit duration: 30 months. Maximum monthly cost of insurance (included in your monthly payment): 3.04 $ for DIM + CHOM. Total cost of insurance: 58.41 $ for DIM + CHOM, ie a TAEA of 9.07%.
Finally, note that the Astro Finance revolving credit is subject to numerous special promotions. To make your own opinion on the Budget Plus Astro Finance offer, here is the direct access link to the Astro Finance page concerning this product: discover the offer on the Astro Finance website.